SonyUserforum
Amazon
Forum für die Fotosysteme von Sony und KonicaMinolta
  SonyUserforum - Forum für die Fotosysteme
von Sony und KonicaMinolta

Registrieren Rund ums Bild Galerie Objektiv-Datenbank Kalender Forenregeln Nützliches

Startseite » Forenübersicht » Kreativbereich » Nach der Aufnahme » [Mac/Linux/Win] Visualizer of AF data from Sony cameras (JPEG&ARW EXIFs)

Themen-Optionen Ansicht
Alt 06.06.2017, 10:12   #21
SK-Hardwired

Thank you and some news!

Hi!

I stumbled upon your forum and discussion.
Thank you for your attention to my tool/script.

Here are some updates and news of this tool:
1. Dropbox changed the rules of usage and disabled folder where windows binaries were located. Now all binaries are moved to Google Drive. Hope they will be accessible from there.
2. Due to compatibility problems (with MSVC libraries) of binaries with some Windows versions, I decided to rewrite code in Python 2.7. So I've created new branch at github and now Python 2.7 version is master and is being developed. Old version branch still available, but WILL NOT BE UPDATED by me.
3. Support of ILCE-9 (both JPEG and RAW) added.
4. Quick 1:1 zoom / Fit to screen button added for convenience. Then you can use PAN/ZOOM button to move around.

To do (but not promise):
1. Add support of auto-rotation and proper markers display of portrait-oriented photos.
2. Who knows what ideas will come!

Updated code and links to fresh binaries are available at https://github.com/SK-Hardwired/s_afv

P.S. I have Windows only and my PC so couldn't help with Linux yet (but may consider in future at virtual PC) and MacOS for sure.
You are feel free to adapt the code as you wish and if you are interested.
SK-Hardwired ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Sponsored Links

Forenregeln