Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 18.03.2023, 11:34   #195
Butsu

Mark Galer Glaskugel

“Sony have registered three cameras they will be releasing. The first is rumoured to be a full-frame vlogging camera that may or may not have the A7S sensor. The other two are currently a mystery. This may complicate choice of a new camera as two will shortly become 'older models'. I think the A7IV and A7RV are too new for an update so it's a bit of a guessing game which models will be updated.
I speculated with the released of the FX30, with its new backlit 26 Megapixel APS-C sensor, that this would be welcome in a new APS-C body for stills shooters. As the A7RV shoots 26 megapixel files in APS-C mode I expect the high ISO performance of any new APS-C camera sporting this 26 Megapixel sensor to be the same as your A7RV.
As sensor development is very expensive I would be surprised if that 33 megapixel sensor (found in the A7IV) didn't appear in another camera and was also re-used in the next A7V (in pretty much the same way as the 61 MP sensor was used in the A7RIV and A7RV and the 24 megapixel sensor was used in the A7III and A7C).”