SonyUserforum
Amazon
Forum für die Fotosysteme von Sony und KonicaMinolta
  SonyUserforum - Forum für die Fotosysteme
von Sony und KonicaMinolta

Registrieren Galerie Objektiv-Datenbank Kalender Forenregeln Alle Foren als gelesen markieren

Startseite » Forenübersicht » Kamera und Technik » Über den Tellerrand geschaut » DJI kauft Hasseblad
Antwort

Themen-Optionen Ansicht
Alt 05.01.2017, 01:18   #1
alberich

DJI kauft Hasseblad

Sieht so aus, als dass aus der strategischen Partnerschaft und dem Kauf eines "minority stakes" nun doch eine volle Übernahme geworden.

http://photorumors.com/2017/01/04/br...quired-by-dji/

Kevin Raber schreibt auf Luminous Landscape,
Zitat:
"It would be comforting, albeit naive, to think that everything will remain consistent and that no significant changes will take place, but I can assure you that this will not be the case. DJI sees a future in Hasselblad. I’m sure the Chinese market loves a brand like Hasselblad and it will be wildly successful there. But, what about the rest of the world? Can DJI maintain the iconic tradition and sales of such a mature and recognized brand?"

"Information relayed in this article was obtained from numerous credible and reliable sources. Although the final conclusion has not yet been confirmed by Hasselblad or DJI, I am confident in my sources and believe that a formal announcement is forthcoming."
alberich ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Sponsored Links
Antwort
Startseite » Forenübersicht » Kamera und Technik » Über den Tellerrand geschaut » DJI kauft Hasseblad

Themen-Optionen
Ansicht

Forenregeln