Geissler Service
Amazon
Forum für die Fotosysteme von Sony und KonicaMinolta
  SonyUserforum - Forum für die Fotosysteme
von Sony und KonicaMinolta

Registrieren Galerie Objektiv-Datenbank Kalender Forenregeln Alle Foren als gelesen markieren

Startseite » Forenübersicht » Kreativbereich » Nach der Aufnahme » [Mac/Linux/Win] Visualizer of AF data from Sony cameras (JPEG&ARW EXIFs)
Antwort

Themen-Optionen Ansicht
Alt 06.06.2017, 10:12   #21
SK-Hardwired

Thank you and some news!

Hi!

I stumbled upon your forum and discussion.
Thank you for your attention to my tool/script.

Here are some updates and news of this tool:
1. Dropbox changed the rules of usage and disabled folder where windows binaries were located. Now all binaries are moved to Google Drive. Hope they will be accessible from there.
2. Due to compatibility problems (with MSVC libraries) of binaries with some Windows versions, I decided to rewrite code in Python 2.7. So I've created new branch at github and now Python 2.7 version is master and is being developed. Old version branch still available, but WILL NOT BE UPDATED by me.
3. Support of ILCE-9 (both JPEG and RAW) added.
4. Quick 1:1 zoom / Fit to screen button added for convenience. Then you can use PAN/ZOOM button to move around.

To do (but not promise):
1. Add support of auto-rotation and proper markers display of portrait-oriented photos.
2. Who knows what ideas will come!

Updated code and links to fresh binaries are available at https://github.com/SK-Hardwired/s_afv

P.S. I have Windows only and my PC so couldn't help with Linux yet (but may consider in future at virtual PC) and MacOS for sure.
You are feel free to adapt the code as you wish and if you are interested.
SK-Hardwired ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Sponsored Links
Alt 06.06.2017, 17:58   #22
RainerWP

@SK-Hardwired

thanks for your program and the information about updates.
Once I get a little bit more time I'll update to the new version.
If you want I'll write down the steps I took to install it on my Linux System (Ubuntu 16.04 LTS)

Have a nice day, Rainer

RainerWP ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 20.08.2017, 21:45   #23
herby1961

Problem with ILCE-9 Firmware 1.01

Hello all,

i write in english as the author of the software not speaking german.

I get the new script with the hints in the first posting also running with python 2.7 on the mac. All worked ok with the new ILCE-9 until i upgraded the firmware to v1.01. Then the script chrashed with an error at line:

Code:
ydiff =  int(exif.get('Sony Image Height'))
after investigation and running the exiftool on command line i found out that in the firmware of the ILCE-9 there are two "Sony Image Height" entries. In v1.00 both have the same value "4000"

But in the v1.01 version the second entry have "n.a". As the script writes each entry of the exiftool in a table with "tag,value" pair the second "Sony Image height" TAG overwrites the first and the line "ydiff =...." cannot work with this value.

When i change the code to:

Code:
ydiff =  int(exif.get('Exif Image Height'))
which have the same value in my raw images as "Sony Image Height" should have, so it work with this workaround.

The problem is only with RAW images. JPEG work fine.

I will write tomorrow the author of the exiftool and sk-hardwire to explain the behavior of the exifdata in ILCE-9 v1.01.

This behavior is on both windows and macOS. tested with exiftools 1.50, 1.60 and 1.61.

Second problem is that script crashes with detected faces. But only when the script is running on macOS. Windows is fine. I will investigate this problem the next days when i have time.

regards
Herby
Alt 21.08.2017, 13:39   #24
herby1961

Nach dem ich mir eine virtuelle Python Umgebung aufgebaut habe und dort alle Pakete lt. Anleitung im ersten Eintrag nachinstalliert habe funktioniert das Script auch mit der Gesichtserkennung.

Anleitung zum einrichten einer virtuellen Python Umgebung im macOS unter http://sourabhbajaj.com/mac-setup/Py...irtualenv.html

After i have installed a virtual environment for Python and installed the latest version of the packages in the virtual environment the script recognize also the faces and draw the rectangles. The matplotlib package in my main python environment was an older version and not upgradeable.

Configuration description for the virtual environment on macOS on:
http://sourabhbajaj.com/mac-setup/Py...irtualenv.html

regards
Herbert
Alt 21.08.2017, 20:58   #25
s7eFan

Das ganze macht aber nur Sinn, wenn man die Kamera nach dem Fokusieren nicht mehr verändert, oder?

Wenn man wie ich meistens mit AF-Mitte das Objekt anvisiert, halb durchdrückt, Bildausschnitt verändert und dann ganz durchdrückt, erhält man eben immer in der Mitte den gelben Kreis :-)
s7eFan ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Sponsored Links
Alt 21.08.2017, 21:30   #26
herby1961

Zitat:
Zitat von s7eFan Beitrag anzeigen
Das ganze macht aber nur Sinn, wenn man die Kamera nach dem Fokusieren nicht mehr verändert, oder?

Wenn man wie ich meistens mit AF-Mitte das Objekt anvisiert, halb durchdrückt, Bildausschnitt verändert und dann ganz durchdrückt, erhält man eben immer in der Mitte den gelben Kreis :-)
Das Tool wird interessant für Facerecognition, Eye-AF und Lock-on AF Modi im AF-C.
Alt 02.09.2019, 21:55   #27
radla

a 6300

Besten Dank für die Anleitung!
Falls noch jemand Probleme mit:
Zitat:
File "/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.6/lib/python3.6/site-packages/matplotlib/axis.py", line 1550, in convert_units
ret = self.converter.convert(x, self.units, self)
File "/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.6/lib/python3.6/site-packages/matplotlib/category.py", line 52, in convert
'Missing category information for StrCategoryConverter; '
ValueError: Missing category information for StrCategoryConverter; this might be caused by unintendedly mixing categorical and numeric data
hat, dann liegt das an der falschen matplotlib Version (src: https://github.com/SK-Hardwired/s_afv/issues/2):
deinstallieren: pip uninstall matplotlib
richtige installieren: pip install matplotlib==2.0.2

damit hat es bei mir nun auch endlich funktioniert!

Gibt es eigentlich was neues bzgl. des Lightroom Plugins? https://github.com/musselwhizzle/Focus-Points Das dürfte doch eigentlich auch nicht so schwer anzupassen zu sein.
radla ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Antwort
Startseite » Forenübersicht » Kreativbereich » Nach der Aufnahme » [Mac/Linux/Win] Visualizer of AF data from Sony cameras (JPEG&ARW EXIFs)

Themen-Optionen
Ansicht

Forenregeln